Job no longer available
Where on earth can you be the CEO of a benefits agency, with P&L responsibility, earn a great salary, and still actually have some work-life balance? Washington DC!
It is an employee benefits, broker side role, working with a specific niche of clients. This could be a fit for a benefits practice leader who is looking for the next step or looking to get out of the publicly traded or PE-owned rat race!
The ideal background would include:
- Someone with P & L experience, possibly run a benefits agency, ex CEO, President or run a division.
- High emotional intelligence
- Technically proficient, understands how technology interplays with benefits
- Someone who’s had ‘The weight of the crown’. The buck stops with you.
- Nice to have: Experience working with associations, dollar bank programs, prevailing wage knowledge, government contracting experience, ben tech knowledge.
Please contact email@example.com , or submit your resume and we will be in touch with more information.
If you are not connected with us on LinkedIn, please do so by clicking Steve Faulkner .